Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Bridal Bliss: Dalen And Stacey’s Intimate Atlanta Wedding Was Full Of Some Tears And Plenty Of Joy

Dalen Spratt knew that Stacey Nicole Lee was a woman he needed to spend the rest of his life with when she supported him during a tough time in his life. Spratt, who is one-third of the popular Ghost Brothers trio featured in ghost-hunting shows on discovery+ including Fright Club (now streaming), and most recently, Lights Out, stepped away from being on camera temporarily and took on delivery work. It was a necessary decision, but one that admittedly left him feeling dejected at times.

“I knew she was the one when I took a job delivering groceries to make some extra cash after my television show wasn’t renewed at the time,” he tells ESSENCE. “She never once made me feel any type of way and thoroughly supported my decision. Any time I would feel down she would crack jokes about it to make me smile. It worked every time. I knew if she could be with me at the lowest she deserved to be with me at my highest.” 

As for Stacey, event planner for the United Negro College Fund and entrepreneur (owner of Haute Behavior and NYC bar Harlem Hops), she knew she’d found her person not just because of the love Dalen showed her, but also the love he showed his family.

“I knew I found the one in Dalen, because I didn’t just love him, I wasn’t just attracted to him, I liked him as a person,” she says. “We laughed as friends and we would talk about any and everything. I love his love for his family and especially how he treats  and loves on his mother. He really is my homey, lover and friend.”

The lovers and friends, who met while obtaining their MBAs at Clark Atlanta University in 2007, made their romance official on April 21, 2021 in that same city. The couple wed at the stunning Ashton Gardens in front of 92 guests, with Dalen’s mother officiating and his Ghost Brothers by his side. Their intimate celebration was also a safe one, as guests were tested prior to the wedding day and 75 percent of them were already fully vaccinated. As the photos will show, there were a lot of beautiful moments, including a few tears, plenty of joy, and a lot of fun had by all as Dalen and Stacey became husband and wife.

Photographer: Will Sterling

Bride’s gown: Eve of Milady

Groom’s tux: Loren Spratt (His own line)

Venue: Ashton Gardens Atlanta

TOPICS: 

The post Bridal Bliss: Dalen And Stacey’s Intimate Atlanta Wedding Was Full Of Some Tears And Plenty Of Joy appeared first on Essence.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires