Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

How Your Favorite LGBTQ+ Couples Met And Fell In Love: “I Met The Most Beautiful Soul I Had Ever Met In My Entire Life”

UNSPECIFIED – APRIL 08: In this image released on April 8, (L-R) Niecy Nash and Jessica Betts attend The 32nd Annual GLAAD Media Awards broadcast on April 08, 2021. (Photo by The 32nd Annual GLAAD Media Awards/Getty Images for GLAAD) By Victoria Uwumarogie ·June 1, 2021June 1, 2021

The month of June is the start of LGBTQ+ Pride Month, and instead of running down a basic list of our favorite LGBTQ+ couples, we thought we would go a little deeper, sharing the many ways in which their love stories actually began. From

The post How Your Favorite LGBTQ+ Couples Met And Fell In Love: “I Met The Most Beautiful Soul I Had Ever Met In My Entire Life” appeared first on Essence.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires