Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

10 Vegan-Friendly Fashion And Beauty Gift Ideas

By Pamela Edwards Christiani ·Updated November 1, 2021

I am not a vegan but I want every single thing in this gallery. And that’s the way it should be. No one should have to compromise efficacy nortarget="_blank" rel="noreferrer noopener" aria-label="good for the body (opens in a new tab)">good for the body, compassion for animals. As soon as I let go of my intense love of bacon, I’m going to give it a solid try.

Jokes aside, I learned a lot selecting these goodies.There are so many, great looking, textile alternatives that do not damage the planet nor animals…lots of cool, conscious fashion brands that I am happy to know now. I learned that even yarn that’s vegan-friendly comes from non-animal fibres. I had no idea how many silk worms are killed from making silk! So silk, wool, mohair, alpaca , mohair, angora, those are all no-gos in the vegan world.

Loading the player…

As for the beauty goods, I’ve used a few of these brands, for years, without consciously focusing on their

The post 10 Vegan-Friendly Fashion And Beauty Gift Ideas appeared first on Essence.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires